Many of you are aware that I also write on art in interiors, decorating spaces, and discuss ideas on home décor. As part of this, I am always on the lookout for innovative products that are beautifully designed, can be utilized during the construction process or offer design and sustainable solutions to the consumer.
Similarly, damp environs can be a huge issue for your interiors in general. Furniture, artefacts and accessories and more importantly the health of your family is also affected. Allergies and respiratory problems can multiply manifold in a damp environment, when mould can grow and spread diseases.
Waterproofing at the construction stage itself is the best way to deal with this problem. Ideally, waterproofing should be done when the building is under construction so that the foundation, ceiling, walls, floor, bathrooms and storage tanks are waterproofed appropriately. Also, while renovating remember to implement waterproofing. Again, if there is any seepage later on, waterproofing can still be done to fix the problem. Fortunately, it costs only a fraction of the total cost of the construction; therefore there is no excuse to not implement it.
It is important that you utilise the best quality waterproofing solutions offered by Dr. Fixit. Sub-standard products will not last for long and will cause more problems for you.
Dr. Fixit’s updated mobile application, a user friendly interface to find out what are the various options available to you, and in fact you can also get in touch with them on the contact details that are mentioned on the app itself.
If you enjoyed reading this article, do share it using the social media widgets at the top and subscribe to receive regular updates from Art Scene India
- Abstract Art for Interiors
- Art on Rugs and Tapestries
- Artistic Expressions with Glass
- Miniature Paintings in Home Décor
- Painting a Wall
- Art for Festive Occasions
- Art in Interiors: Art With Paper
- Displaying Art in Home Interiors
- Hyperreal Art Makes An Impact
- Art in Interiors: Murals Bring Art to Interiors
- Chromatic Frames to Display Art
- A Tradition of Textile Art
- Art Installations to Complement Home Decor
- Festive Home Decor : A tradition of lighting the lamp
- Art In Home Decor
- Integrate Art With Architecture
- Style Statement With Art
- Antiques in Home Decor