Art need not be limited to interiors of homes and can also be displayed in the garden or terrace
As these artworks will be exposed to different weather conditions and will have to withstand fluctuating temperatures and rain for a prolonged period, it is important to select them with care.
Sculpting Evolution by Kalyan S Rathore
- When buying or commissioning artworks for open spaces one must consider the medium and the material which is used.
- For instance, stone, fiberglass and metals which have been treated are more suitable for the outdoors.
- Instead of buying multiple artworks, focus on one or two larger pieces that are likely to create a more striking impact.
- It may also be a good idea to opt for customized art as an extension of the existing theme to create a cohesive effect.
- In open areas, art can be displayed on the wall, floor or ground and may also be suspended from a beam.
- Murals can be painted directly on the walls or three dimensional artworks can be secured onto the wall.
- Large sculptures are ideal for open areas and are extremely versatile when it comes to their display.
- Installations, particularly multimedia and those involving light, water and sound can be especially stunning for large open spaces and form the perfect backdrop for a dramatic setting.
- Artistic Touch to Festive Decor
- Abstract Art for Interiors
- Art on Rugs and Tapestries
- Artistic Expressions with Glass
- Miniature Paintings in Home Décor
- Painting a Wall
- Art for Festive Occasions
- Displaying Art in Home Interiors
- Hyperreal Art Makes An Impact
- Art in Interiors: Murals Bring Art to Interiors
- Chromatic Frames to Display Art
- A Tradition of Textile Art
- Art Installations to Complement Home Decor
- Festive Home Decor : A tradition of lighting the lamp