From February 1 - March 1, 2018 apexart is accepting proposals for its International Open Call for exhibitions. Three winning proposals will be presented as part of apexart’s 2018-19 exhibition season, and can take place anywhere in the world, except for New York City. Curators, artists, writers, and creative individuals, regardless of experience level or location, are invited to submit proposals online.
• The Submission Process: Proposals should describe focused, idea-driven, original group exhibitions. No biographical information, CVs, links, or images may be included within the application - just describe the exhibition you want to create and why. Submissions cannot exceed 500 words and must be submitted in English, and submitters must have visited the proposed exhibition location previously. This year’s submission form also requires the listing of three potential artists, though this list will not be reviewed by the jury. Proposals are judged only by their content and the organizer’s ability to communicate, rather than by familiar names or past accomplishments.
|Illegal Kosmonavtika (Installation view), an apexart Open Call exhibition organized by Magda Guruli and Mariam Natroshvili in Tbilisi, Georgia in 2017.|
To submit an exhibition proposal, visit apexart.org/opencalls.php by March 1, 2018.
Proposals will be accepted from February 1 - March 1, 2018.
To learn more about how to submit your 500-word exhibition proposal, visit apexart.org/opencalls.php
If you found this article useful, please share it using the social media widgets at the bottom and do subscribe to receive regular updates from Art Scene India.
- Art News: apexart Open Call for Group Exhibitions 2018-19
- 5 Reasons a Good Catalogue Text is Essential for Your Art
- How To Write An Artist Statement
- 6 Tips On How To Approach An Art Gallery And Find Gallery Representation
- Exhibiting Art in Non-Gallery Spaces
- Guide To Exhibiting Your Artworks
- How to Create an Online Presence
Post a Comment